Friday, November 7, 2008

Change is in the air!

This has been quite a week! A new president was elected, we've gone from 75 degree days to a prediction of snow this weekend (here in Illinois), and I'm finally updating the website! I had forgotten how much work is involved in updating the website, but I'm getting there one step at a time. I have edited out a huge amount of inventory (sold this summer..thank you awesome customers!) and have begun adding new things from the artists and fine craftspeople represented on the site. Everyone I know who creates for a living is extremely busy right now getting ready for the Christmas market. I'm looking forward to getting back to my own art work as soon as the website is full of new creations. I hope they inspire and delight! Have a happy and cozy weekend!


































































1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous creations!!! I enjoy your style of writing and the creative aspect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails