Saturday, January 18, 2014

In deep hibernation...

I'm in deep hibernation this winter, happily watching the snow fall as I work without temptation to leave the house. I finished two little pieces that were started late last spring. This piece is called "The peak of summer", and it feels like that point of the summer season where everything is at it's fullest, brightest and most energetic. It doesn't last that long in northern Michigan, so we savor every moment. Whether you are in a nice warm spot on the planet, or with me in the "cave" I hope you're warm and cozy, enjoying the beauty around you! Thanks for stopping by! xo sue  
"The peak of summer" Sue Thomson/Livingstone Studio
"The peak of summer" Sue Thomson/Livingstone Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails