Friday, October 28, 2011

Exciting news, MORE exciting news and "Back to my "other" life!"

The first exciting news...(heart bursting with joy)... the arrival of Kaydence Anna Marie Campbell, my SECOND great granddaughter! I know, it's impossible to have great granddaughters when I'm only 35 (in my mind), but we seemed to start our families early the last three generations, and the more the merrier! Mom and baby are doing great, and her big sister is very happy too.

The NEXT exciting news is...(jumping up and down here)...the beautiful Erda purses we sell in the gallery in the summer will be available on our website now. Not only that, but you get to choose your leathers or fabrics, the wonderful women at Erda make your purse, and ship it to you directly! The best part is....you pay the much lower price offered on our website !!










AND....this is just the beginning! Glad to be back! xo Sue
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails