Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Balancing Act..smell the flowers

Life...always a balancing act. Do you seem to get a blessing followed by a challenge, followed by a blessing, followed by a challenge? Is Cosmic Joker a frequent visitor in your life and you sometimes wish he would get tired and take a nap already? I choose to look at what's working in my life on a daily basis, and give thanks that I am always able to meet the challenges that frequently follow the blessings. I try to smell the flowers..even when balance is precarious. I had to laugh when I saw what I had painted this weekend! Balancing on a wiggly snake, but they are all smelling the flowers, and look quite balanced as a result...guess that's the message this little painting had for me. Life is good. Hope it brings a smile to you...I laugh every time I look at it.

xo sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails