Thursday, January 1, 2009

Eve Of A New Year




















Happy New Year!!

I am hopeful on this first day of 2009. Most of the people I've spoken to are hopeful too. As I remember to count my blessings each day, they outnumber the struggles one thousand to one. I started this little painting a while ago, but finished it this week, and now I know why. It feels like an open window on a new year. It makes me think of our connection with one another and how gathering together we create something bigger than we can imagine by ourselves.
I'm wishing you all great blessings in this new year. For those grieving - PEACE, for those healing - COMFORT, for those struggling - SUPPORT..and for those lost - AN OPEN WINDOW ON THIS NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you! We just nailed down this morning that we will be back on BI from July 11th to July 25th. In the meantime, I'll enjoy your site and blog. //Kathryn Hartrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have "Eve of a New Year" hanging over my desk at work. LOVE IT -- thank you for the positive inspiration and lovely bright colors. I love the open window with the sun/hope peeking through. It's such a wonderful message of hope for 2009! Here's to hope . . . and change!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails