Thursday, January 1, 2015

"Let it go", "Shake it off" and get ready to "Celebrate the Creative Spirit Within Us All" in 2015!


  As the galleries sleep, the artists are cozy and warm in their studios creating beautiful works of art and fine craft for the coming season. As much as I love hibernation, I am looking forward to spring on Beaver Island and seeing all the familiar faces I've grown to love over the 23 years since my first migration there.

  If you have your brand, spanking new 2015 calendar sitting next to you, here's a date for you to save -

     August 1, 2015, 12 pm - 4:30 pm, Livingstone Studio's "Meet The Artist's Show and Sale".

  Lots of art, fine crafts and friendly artists outside of the galleries (which will be filled to overflowing with every enticing item I can find!) There will be wonderful refreshments, music and perfect weather ;-). I will be sharing more in the months to come, with lots of sneak peeks along the way.

   I'm wishing you all a healthy, happy New Year full of everything your heart desires, and I hope our paths cross in the year ahead. xo Sue

(photo taken by Laura Reid 2/10/14)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails