Monday, November 4, 2013

season change

season change by livingstonestudio
season change, a photo by livingstonestudio on Flickr.

Working on some pen and ink drawings right now. I have been making copies and hand coloring them to see if I come up with one I would like to make into a painting at some point. I'm missing the sun already..that may be why it seems to be hiding in this piece. I am very grateful to have these brief hours of light to sit at the drawing board and see what the muse sends my way. I will post the second version of this as soon as I get it done. I would love feedback if you feel like leaving it! Hope you are finding time to do things you love.
xo sue

Via Flickr:
hand colored print (from pen and ink original) by sue thomson/livingstone studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails