Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Blissful Reunion...

As my dear friend and 'other' mother figure Jane crossed over this week, I painted. Since she always encouraged me in any creative project, and I couldn't be by her side, I felt very close to her as I worked. I watched several small works on paper take shape, and a few more are close to completion. I know she is looking over my shoulder smiling..since she sees everything perfectly now. I'm sure her mother, beloved pets and loved ones were waiting to meet her for a blissful reunion...xo sue

Via Flickr:
Acrylic and ink on bristol board by Sue Thomson

2 comments:

  1. Paint and art both are come from sketch and drawing. Think you are great artist who can do this.... Awesome and praiseworthy collection..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments Austin, I really appreciate it!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails