Thursday, November 15, 2012

Serenity...

Some new friends by livingstonestudio
Some new friends, a photo by livingstonestudio on Flickr.

It has taken me a while to settle back into my "winter" life and get back to work in the studio. I've been busy and happy, with the work of organizing my space, getting back into the pattern of daily meditation and trying my best to accept the shorter days. This week these characters came through, but the photo is taken in the late afternoon, and the light is not it's best. It has been so long since I made an entry on the blog, I decided to post the photo anyway. I will be adding them to the shop on the website tonight or tomorrow. I wish you all a serene and happy weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by..xo sue

Via Flickr:
Serenity Stones by Sue Thomson/Livingstone Studio 2012

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails