Monday, November 23, 2009

Look who the muse sent!

It's a gray day in Wonderland, but I wanted to share the progress of my newest piece. When I came into the studio this morning her smile lifted my spirits and helped me get back to work on updating the website. I know I should be outside raking up the last of the leaves before it snows, but the website is calling too, and today it has taken all my creative energy. Take a peek at the new felted purses I've just added when you have a minute. Hope this new sculpture brings a smile to you too..I'll share her progress with you as she evolves...xo sue

1 comment:

  1. She looks great! I'm torn between wanting to hug her or see her fly. I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I appreciate you choosing the website over your leaves. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to reading more posts and seeing more of your wonderful art!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails